Abseiling in the Peak District
Thrilling, challenging, exciting - that's the only way to describe abseiling! Be it down a small rock face or the impressive Millers Dale Viaduct abseil.
It’s one activity that really gets the adrenalin flowing, although always under the safe and expert guidance of experienced instructors.
- No previous experience needed
- Well worth bringing a camera!
- Fun for all ages and abilities
- Use as part of a teambuilding package
- Great for stag and hen parties
Are you involved with a charitable organisation? Would you like to have a fun time and raise money? We can help you to organise a charity abseil. We can arrange an abseil at a variety of locations. In the past we have abseiled from office buildings in a city centre, a hospital and a viaduct.